A delightful change from the typical golf course frontage home. Follow the winding path to the double door entry and find yourself walking past the flowering landscape and a gazebo. The double door entry with high central ceiling leads you to a single story very open floor plan with easy flowing access to the living room, dining room and kitchen area. There are two bedroom wings; one off the living room and one off the dining room and there is a separate den plus a sunroom which can also be comfortably used as sleeping areas. There is a loft which surrounds main living areas providing wonderful library/office/storage space. Sq. footage does not include sun room as that room has no formal heating system. It is 325. sq. ft. Buyer to verify square footage.
Mary Bell of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: High Ceilings, Storage Room, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Quail Meadows/The Preserve
- Golf Course: Golf Course View
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Golf Course View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.